Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Weekend

Hey guys, nothing earth shattering here, just wanted to say that a calm reflective weekend is good for the soul. Getting a good, fast and confidence building work out in on saturday was a good start. Walked around Georgtown with my wife, daughter and the in-laws saturday afternoon then went to wildfire cafe and had some elk tenderloin and steamed veggies. I felt a little restless as the sun sank lower and was wondering what to do for the evening. I called a couple of friends but everyone was busy. We ended up deciding to just stay home and relax, this is a first in a long time for me. I always feel I have to be moving and crazy busy to seem like i havent wasted a moment. In my quiet reflection of the evening i found that sitting, reading and spending chill time is needed also. I feel so relaxed and excited about the week and the challenges that lie in the week ahead. I love this feeling and need to visit this place a little more! Action does not always mean "movement". Take that! My last post had me in a craz of movement a busy work when part of the challenge is learning to act while sitting completely still.

Hold the line!
Mike W.

No comments:

Post a Comment